I was born and grew up in Saint-Priest, close to Lyon.
I studied there and worked as teatcher (secondary schools)
From 2002, I also work for an historical monument in Paris.
Maps and History put together really improves teaching skills.
- Mapmaker for history and geopolitics
- Specialist in Algeria Independance war cartography
- National Sightseeing Guide in France
- STUDIES IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES, COMMUNICATION, HISTORY AND TOURISM (LYON II UNIVERSITY)
- FIRST RESEARCH STUDY : THE JEWISH QUARTER OF DOURA EUROPOS BEFORE THE SASSANID CONQUEST (Lyon II, 1998)
- FROM 2008, I CARRIED OUT FREELANCE RESEARCH INTO SETIF AREA HISTORY AND ALGERIA HISTORY
- START OF MAPING INDEPENDANCE WAR OF ALGERIA IN 2015, FROM SETIF REGION (last book) TO THE WHOLE COUNTRY (NEXT COMING